“Inmitten der Schwierigkeiten liegt die Möglichkeit.”Albert Einstein
My name is Juliane Hoffman. I have a diploma in educational science (University of Rostock) and have been a school social worker for the ASB at the Schmarl elementary school since 2014.
My main areas of work are:
- Discussions for students, parents and teachers
- socio-educational support (advice, support, networking)
- Conflict management/mediation
- Training of mediators
- Organization and implementation of projects and leisure activities/festivals
- social skills training for classes and groups
- Offer in the half-day school area
- Participation in internal school and district-related committees
- Organization of the reading godparents and the reading club
A conversation with me is voluntary and confidential. That means I’m sworn to secrecy.
|School Social Work||Lower floor in front of the yellow lost and found cupboard|
|Supporting association:||Gemeinnützige Gesellschaft der Kinder- und Jugendhilfe des ASB mbH|
Schleswiger Straße 6